Restorative DentistyDental Bonding
Dental Bonding from your Oakridge Dentist
Dental bonding from our South Vancouver dentist is the practice of adhesion to the tooth’s natural surface or dental implants.
Common kinds of dental bonding consist of:
- Repairing corroded teeth (composite materials are used to fill dental caries).
- Fixing damaged or broken teeth.
- Improving the appearance of discoloured teeth.
- Closing gaps between teeth.
- Making teeth look longer.
- Transforming the shape of teeth.
- Protecting a part of the tooth’s origin that has been exposed when gums recede.
Our Oakridge dental office specialists will apply the bonding adhesive to your tooth with the material that is to be bound and ure it with a blue light. It is a treatment that can typically occur within the office.
Kindly contact our Smile A Lot Dental Centre office to schedule your consultation or to discuss your options for dental bonding.